- Damon K.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 minutes agoOur dog loves these treats
- Daniel D.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck Bulk (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLucky Duck Bulk
Our Frenchie is very allergic too many treats. This is one of few treats she can eat and absolutely loves them as does our Lab. The are always consistent in quality and perfect size for both dogs. I buy these 4 to 5 times a year.
- Jeannie S.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoMy puppy is crazy for the duck treats
My puppy is crazy for the duck treats. He prefers them over most everything else.I feel very good about purchasing treats from poke a dog versus the regular pet store treats. I feel the poker dog is healthier and safer for my puppy. I totally 100% recommend getting this for your dog.
- Colleen R.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoOnly treat my dog likes!
Great treat. Nice and crunchy!
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoCrunchy bones
This treat is great for encouraging the dog to chew before swallowing its food.
All my dogs agree, even the pickiest, that duck bits are yummy!
Our three labs (13 years, 14 months, 8 months) all love lucky duck training bits. I love the convenience. We buy in bulk so we can always keep in the training bag for walks. We are very conscious of the food our dogs eat and know we can rely on Polkadog for quality ingredients. We also love how Polkadog partners with Walden Local!
Your Lucky Duck Bits are the perfect size for training and my puppy, Magic (Mini Bull Terrier), loves them. I carry extra bits around with me to give to dogs that I meet in my travels!
Lucky Duck Bulk (Bits)