- Whitney J.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars22 hours agoMy dog loves it
My dog loves when I come home
with a Polkadog bag. She knows there are great treats inside.
- Sarah B.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 week agoDelicious
Such a yummy treat that my pup goes crazy over. Nothing like the flavor, smell & high reward quality! Big fans!
- Kodak B.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoI'M the lucky duck!
Bigger than a training treat, smaller than an enrichment bone, these snacks are a perfect size for a good pup. My dog isn't the pickiest eater but he loved these! He get's excited when I reach for the bag.
- Piper W.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect size
We love putting these lucky duck treats in my dogs Kong for some added enrichment with his favorite treats!
- Judith M.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLittle bits for little guy
My Shih tzu LOVES these duck bits. Great training treats and great “just because you are cute” treats!
Love this treat because it's clean, they are small and they last long. Great for training, have a great crunch, but also perfect for Kong or other toys with small dispenser to keep your pups busy.
My dog loves these treats. We received a sample package with a previous order. He loved them so much I purchased a larger back.
My dog loves them!
Very hard, dog can't eat them-terrible color and a hammer bounced off a few times trying to see just how hard they are. LOVE the Chicken Littles. Just ordered another 5lb. bag.
Our puppy absolutely loves them!