- Luanna O.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 starsYesterdayThe best
This is my GSDs ultimate fav treat !! She will go crazy for even a little piece of one of these skins!! Can’t thank this local company enough for all they do for pet nutrition
- Angel D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 starsYesterdayMy Boy Loves Cod Skins
I buy Cod Skins in the 2lb bag cause my dog just loves them. I usually give him one every night after his dinner. They work at keeping his teeth clean, his coat shinny, and his spirits high.
- Julie R.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoCrispy yum!
My sheepadoodle, Dove, munches them like potato chips! I love the sound of her crunching!
- Laura M.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars3 days agoBest Crunchy Treats
Our dogs love these crunchy treats. You can serve them up whole or break them into smaller pieces. I also appreciate that they are single-ingredient treats.
- Kate T.ReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars4 days agoOur pup loves em!
Got turned onto these by Oatley the Sheepadoodle! (Shoutout!) Our little girl loves them! We found them at our local three dog bakery. I feel good knowing that I am giving her a treat in which I know the exact ingredient and that it’s locally and sustainably sourced!
This is penny’s most favorite treat! She’s a Taiwanese Native dog and I think she loves all things fishy!! They do smell like fish so if you do r like that smell be aware.
These things are the best. Our dogs love them. Give them a whole stick and it makes them so happy.
my dogs think they are fabulous
My dogs love them! Great quality.
My dog enjoyed them. We still have a few left. I must say the only problem is his breath after he eats them. I have a problem with that. But all in all I am glad we tried them. Thank you!