- Francine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat bully sticks
These bully sticks are solid and don't come apart like some other brands I've tried ( which is a choking hazard). They take hours and hours of heavy gnawing and chewing. Puppy loves them.
- Ingrid S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy dog loves these!
My dog loves these bully sticks, and I love that they don't smell or stain. The only issue I have is that he can polish these off in one day, but at least not in one setting.
- Tatiana T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPup’s fave snack!
My pup LOVES these bully sticks and gets so excited whenever he sees me grabbing them. I love that they’re odor free, so I can stand in the room while he’s munching away. I also love that they’re thicker and more resilient than the popular bully sticks currently available, so it’s also long-lasting, which is fantastic!
- Olivia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDog is obsessed!
My dog LOVES these. They last a long time and don't smell as much as other brands I've tried!
- Jing W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOdor free bully sticks
I give my dog these as special treats, and he loves them. I like them too as they are truly odor free.
My dog loves these treats. I wish they lasted longer.
These are great bully sticks from Polkadog. Perfect size for a treat at night, along with no gross scent and all the same delicious chewing action for my buddy Markus. These are always on our Polkadog shopping list.
My 4.5 month old Golden puppy loves this braided bully stick! It lasts her forever so I’m not worried about her devouring it and choking on the last 1” of it. Best of all, no stink!
Shug and I loves his odor free bully stick. It is giving him hours of entertainment!
My dog absolutely loves them and from what I have researched, they are not a choking hazard as some of the other chew toys can be.