- Suzanne Del G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars56 minutes agoBig Love for Chicken Littles
These treats are unanimously loved by my dogs. I love them because they are made with a few healthy ingredients and because I love to hear my little buddies crunching on them!!!
- Brenda G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoA Mocha Favorite
My dog loves the chicken littles. A special treat for a special dog.
- Steven T.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoA treat that can’t be beat
Our Corgi loves these!
- Allan B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 week agoOur little one loves them
Our dogs, especially the little ones, absolutely love these
- Martha C.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars1 week agoSo yummy!!
Our Sammy loves these treats!!
it's good. my cat loves it.
These are a huge hit with my dog but she's a large dog so my only wish is that they also came in a bigger size.
My dogs love these little bones. I love listening to them crunch on them. They are a great treat.
My 13-year-old Pomeranian has chronic pancreatitis and cannot indulge in many foods. I have struggled to find a treat he can eat safely that also sparks his interest. Chicken Littles check both boxes! Not only does my picky little man love to snack on these treats - but they do not cause him to flare up. I have been feeding him these snacks for about several years now, and he hasn’t tired of them! The auto-ship feature is lovely - convenient and easy, we always have plenty of his favorite treats on hand. Our cat and younger Pom also love them. When you open a bag of these, all 3 animals come running to be the first to get a snack. If that’s not a solid testament to how delicious these treats are, then I do not know what is. Well done, Polkadog!
My did and cannily dogs all prefer the chicken littles and can’t seem to find the bags of them .