- Mary S.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Barbeque RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 starsYesterdayMy senior dog loved the flavor!
My 10 year old Bichon absolutely loved the chew and the flavor! I will be adding to our monthly order going forward!
- Akila C.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Pork RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 4 starsYesterdaySnack
Ace Cassie and duke love it . The only minor complaint I have is that it is very very hard to break in smaller pieces
- Joyce Y.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Chicken RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 days agoThey love it!!
My two year old fur baby loves it!
- Tara L.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Beef RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars1 week agoMy dog loved these
These are a great alternative to rawhide and my dog loved them.
- Mike F.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Venison RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 4 stars1 week agoVery good and safe
My puppy loves these - he’s quite picky and likes to rotate between these and a few other chews but they are a key part of the rotation
Great for my wee dogs belly!
Our bernedoodle loves these treats and we love that they don't have any hidden ingredients!
My dog loves then. Love the top not so much the middle
Loved them at first. My Norwegian Elkhound loves them and one will keep him busy for at least an hour. Problem is….. he throws it up the following day. He does not eat the whole thing…..abandons it after it gets all the outside delicacy off. But throws it up every time. I’m so sorry. Thought they’d be a great idea for him 🙁
My dog loves these treats and it keeps her busy for a while. Even with my large dog, I find these treats to the be the perfect size without her over eating/feeding