- Sarah B.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars20 hours agoDelicious
Such a yummy treat that my pup goes crazy over. Nothing like the flavor, smell & high reward quality! Big fans!
- Kodak B.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 starsYesterdayI'M the lucky duck!
Bigger than a training treat, smaller than an enrichment bone, these snacks are a perfect size for a good pup. My dog isn't the pickiest eater but he loved these! He get's excited when I reach for the bag.
- Piper W.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars3 days agoPerfect size
We love putting these lucky duck treats in my dogs Kong for some added enrichment with his favorite treats!
- Judith M.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoLittle bits for little guy
My Shih tzu LOVES these duck bits. Great training treats and great “just because you are cute” treats!
- Deb M.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoLucky dog
My dogs love these. They’ll do any trick to get one of these treats. I always tell them they are lucky dogs to get such delicious treats.
My 5 Airedale Terriers just love these treats.
My Mini Bull Terrier LOVES these treats! They are great for use with Kong toys!
I love feeding my pups the Lucky Duck treats as they are wholesome and not full of fillers. However, the majority of the time, when I receive my subscription, the treats are broken into small pieces. I’m lucky to have 10% of the bag contain whole bones. I wish you would package them better for shipping! Thanks!
This is a favorite. Right size and great crunch. Sitting frenchie line is formed without asking! Winner winner. Also enjoy Henny Penny chicken and cranberry treats. Easy to break in half for smaller royalty.
I have 4 bull terriers ranging in age from 10 years to 5 months and these are their very most favorite treats. I like them because they have limited ingedients. I have been using these for several years and got my friend to buy them too. we both like to feed our dogs natural foods with limited ingredients.