- Michael W.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars7 hours agoDelicious and Nutritious
No easier way to get my dog back into the house. Offer her one of these bad boys and it's a dead sprint back inside to enjoy.
- Tommy R.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoPicky Eater Approved
My dog is a picky eater and he LOVES the chicken littles. I found out he is a bit of a treat snob but is obsessed with his chicken littles. They’re nice and crunchy so they clean his teeth too.
- Lisa P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 days agoThese are awesome
So glad these were back in stock.
- Suzanne Del G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoBig Love for Chicken Littles
These treats are unanimously loved by my dogs. I love them because they are made with a few healthy ingredients and because I love to hear my little buddies crunching on them!!!
- Brenda G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoA Mocha Favorite
My dog loves the chicken littles. A special treat for a special dog.
I finally bought the chicken littles in bulk. I can get my dog to do anything with these. He is obsessed. Plus, they don’t stink up my pockets.
My dog loves Chicken Little Bits and I love that they are not made with fillers, chemicals and preservatives…just chicken and rice. The size is perfect for training and for many small occasions throughout the day when he deserves a reward.
We have 4 dogs and have been buying Chicken Little Bits in bulk for years. Our dogs love them. We are very careful about what we feed our dogs. The bits only have three ingredients - chicken, brown rice and a little bit of potato starch. They are low in calories so we generous with the treats at our house.
My Yorkipoo and Maltipoo absolutely love these treats. I don't worry about giving them too many because I know they are healthy for them!!!
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and digestion. He easily gets loose stools from treats, and these are great for him!! I also got the bone treats, same flavor, also great. I used to use Red Barn protein puffs, but they are no longer available in his flavor.