- mike l.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoLikes the skin's alot
Easy to feed and Bustah loves them.
- nancy s.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPuppy favorite
My new puppy devours these treats. And gobbles up every crumb.
- Sherri C.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSUPER CRUNCH
THIS is a favorite for all for of my bernedoodles. Wish it came in a bulk size like the cod skins.
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCan't get enough of...
the haddock skins!! Yummy and nutritious. Fish chips for my sweet doggy. We both love to hear the crunch!
- Ruth C.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHow to make friends
Been buying for years. These are special treat snacks . They know if they let me brush them they get these yummy treats. I also give these to make new friends. I have never had a dog reject them. They actually come to me looking for more
Our golden Max loves these. We buy the big bag so we don’t run out!
There’s no question their treats are best in class.
I always try to keep a supply of Polka Dog haddocks skins on hand as my go-to crunchy treat. Olivia, my Jack Russell mix, adores them and mom likes the fact they have almost no odor, are super healthy and safe.
Our dogs love their haddock skins! They go crazy over it!
dogs love them. They actually love the cod skins as well - thanks for offering healthy choices for my furry friends. Fast shipping appreciate that and the care in packaging.