- Rosemary S.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayHaddock skins
Great crunchy treat, sometimes mix with his regular food
- Jennifer B.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBest snacks ever!!!
My dogs love the cod and haddock sticks. We only keep natural snacks in our house and these are a hit!! Odin is 11 and Gaia in the background is almost 15.
- Monica T.Verified ReviewerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars3 weeks agoThe Best Crunchy Single-Ingredient Treat (that’s what my dog tells me)
One of many favorites treats from Polka Dog! These are ranked a little higher than Cod Skins (in the pawrents perspective) because they’re easier to break into smaller, bite sized pieces. My pup always goes crazy over these and we can never go wrong getting these! Also, the best treat for sensitive tummies!
- Dalia L.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 month agoLove this!!
Our puppy just loves this so much…her favorite treat!!
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 month agoCat bait!
Garfield – clearly not an orange dog – is a super picky eater. This helped me to get in his good graces. The dog loves this treat too!
My Daisy girl goes wild for the haddock fish skins and twisted cod skins. I love the peace of mind knowing I'm giving my girl treats without fillers or wired ingredients. These are the best, so I buy the 5lb bags!!
My dog loves Polkadog cod skins so we thought we’d give the haddock skins a try. They are so very thin and delicate. Some of them had already broken during shipping. That didn’t stop my dog from devouring them, which means they are as yummy as the cod skins. Give them a try!
My dogs love ❤️ these!
My dog Luna loves these skins. I feel Haddock Skins are a healthy treat for my dog. No artificial anything just healthy fish skins. Thanks for coming up with this great dog treat.
it's low calories and dog loves them. so win-win