- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCan't get enough of...
the haddock skins!! Yummy and nutritious. Fish chips for my sweet doggy. We both love to hear the crunch!
- Ruth C.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHow to make friends
Been buying for years. These are special treat snacks . They know if they let me brush them they get these yummy treats. I also give these to make new friends. I have never had a dog reject them. They actually come to me looking for more
- Catherine B.Verified ReviewerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy dog loves these!
These are such a great high reward treat! East to break up into smaller pieces and my dog goes crazy for them!
- ANDREW S.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Item
My dog Prince loves then and wants them all the time.
- Amy V.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDogs love them!
Dogs love them!
My Daisy girl goes wild for the haddock fish skins and twisted cod skins. I love the peace of mind knowing I'm giving my girl treats without fillers or wired ingredients. These are the best, so I buy the 5lb bags!!
My dog loves Polkadog cod skins so we thought we’d give the haddock skins a try. They are so very thin and delicate. Some of them had already broken during shipping. That didn’t stop my dog from devouring them, which means they are as yummy as the cod skins. Give them a try!
My dogs love ❤️ these!
My dog Luna loves these skins. I feel Haddock Skins are a healthy treat for my dog. No artificial anything just healthy fish skins. Thanks for coming up with this great dog treat.
it's low calories and dog loves them. so win-win