Open Farm Rustic Stew - Grass-Fed Beef Recipe
Dog Food - Pouch
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Lisa P.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Rustic Stew - Homestead Turkey RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoLooks Good!
I used this as a topper for a special treat for my dogs and they loved it. It looks like fresh homemade stew.
- WMaher13Verified ReviewerReviewingOpen Farm Rustic Stew - Wild-Caught Salmon RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoRustic Stew
We purchased Open Farm Rustic Stew-Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe as an added alternative topper for our 90lb mixed breed boy that has a known chicken allergy. We wanted to have a few different options to give him that don't aggravate his allergies but make this food-loving boy happy. The Rustic Stews option is a great option to mix with Open Farm Wild-Caught Salmon & Ancient Grains kibble, quick and easy to use, and the price is reasonable.
Our boy LOVES this addition to his food. We also add the beef bone broth to his kibble with this as a topper. As a topper, the stew lasts about 2-3 days or 4-6 meals for us.
- Monica R.Verified BuyerReviewingOPENFARMSTEW/BLENDI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing
- Kara T.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Rustic Stew - Wild-Caught Salmon RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOpen Farm for the win!
We love Open Farm and finding another product that my pup can’t get enough of is fantastic!
- Rosemary S.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Rustic Stew - Harvest Chicken RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoChicken recipe
It’s a great product , my sons dog loved it more
When I first started buying it it was like a real stew with identifiable pieces of meat & veggies. Now it’s just like porridge. Hmmm. What happened?