Open Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains Recipe for Dogs
Dog Food - Dry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Nancy M.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Wild-Caught Salmon & Ancient Grains Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars13 hours agoMy dog LOVES this food
Great tasting. My pup can’t get enough. Maybe a little pricey but with it.
- Julie C.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 weeks agoCustomer Service Derby Street
The girls are amazing in helping customers!
- Kaina C.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm - Ancient Grain Puppy RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 4 stars1 month agoGreat for allergies!
We switched to open farm whitefish with ancient drains when introducing my dog with allergies to a new protein type. Both of my dogs are on this food now and love it.
The only downside is it’s a high calorie food and they are small dogs so I think they get hungry with how little they are allowed to eat without getting overweight. We supplement with a few daily snacks and treats though.
- Olivia B.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm - SeniorI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for sensitive tummies!!
My 13 yo pitbull loves this brand!! He digests it well and gobbles it up!
- Jessica S.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm - Ancient Grain Puppy RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars1 month agoLove!
My pup inhales this blend! So excited to transition her to the adult mix!
I have a lab with allergies to....well...life I think. Tried sooooo very many brands of food, they all made is simptoms worse. Then came Open Farm with ancient grains. The answer to my prayers. NO MORE ITCHING! He still needs his allergy shot every two to three months, but with other brands he needed his shot every 4-6 weeks. with Open Farm it is every two sometimes three months. And, the shine to his coat is amazing!! I love this food.