- Jeanne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat poop bags!
They are easy to use and help with the bad smell.Was this helpful?
- Ross B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat product!
The bags are made with a nice and sturdy material so no issues with accidentally ripping the bag!Was this helpful?
- Helen L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoER Poop Bags
I love these bags because they are not only easy to tear off but also to open the top for those who understand sometimes it frustrating to find and open that end to get ready to pick up the poop - it must be the plastic but I like these bags which is why I always grab conveniently placed at check out.Was this helpful?
- Devyn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoStrong and Simple
I love these bags and they’re the only ones I buy! I am a dog walker / sitter and other bags break or allow smells to penetrate. These are the only ones I “trust”. Beanie approved!Was this helpful?
- Lily b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest treats in the game !
Love the treats from you guys and you have the best lavender poop bags.Was this helpful?
Great bags, rip easily and are durable!
Earth Rated Poop Bags
Eco friendly and very affordable. I see people using this brand all over the South End, too!
Polka Dog makes having a pet more enjoyable.-Rich
Really like these bags. They hold up and work really well!!
The ubiquitous green bag works well, and I like the fact that the bags will break down quicker than normal plastic, and packaging is from recycled materials.