- Mary Esther R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoPresent for Finn
I bought this for a friends service dog. He loves it. Snarfs it up in seconds. It’s nice to see him enjoy the treats. Smells kinda like old fish to humans- caviar to great goldens.
- Anita H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSpecial Treat
Great for my favorite pup
- Susan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFish - Silverside
This product is great as a treat for my dog. He loves fish and I use these small bite sized fish pieces to add to his food as toppings or as a treat. Great diversity from beef or turkey.
- Cassie C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWhole fish,
My Newfie (2) and Great Dane (11) love their little fish treats. I like to only buy single to limited ingredient treats for my two sensitive bellied dogs, and these are always on my rotation.
With our new rescue senior, whole fish were important to improve her dull/rough coat. After even a couple of days, we saw a HUGE improvement with her dry skin and her fur softened
- Stephanie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest Treats!!!
My pup is obsessed with these and we run out of these so quick. It’s a must in our household
All my 5 babies love this treat. It is perfect size for them, They are Tibetan Spaniels 13-17 lbs.
It is very fresh and high quality. I will keep buying these.
Silverside Treats fit perfectly inside Arlo's Kong- he definitely enjoys them as much as all his other PD treats!!!! We love giving him these single ingredient treats!!!!!
Alas, my dog hasn't fallen for the silverside. Not sure why because they're definitely fishy smelling! But other than the fact that he won't consume them (yet), they're on the flaky/crumbly side, so just know that while they're whole pieces, a bit of jostling or if you break them into smaller pieces, there will be crumbs.
My dog Blossom loves them.
We are a family of 2 cats and 2 dogs, and all of them love these fish! It seems to be their favorite treat! They are so popular that I have increased my automatic order by another bag!