PDG_COD SKINS_24 from Newhouse on Vimeo.
- MARY C H.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoAwesome
Being from fish city, gloucester. I absolutely love these treats. My dogs all three are head over heels for every morsel. Highly highly recommend the small and local Massachusetts company to anyone searching for an excellent dog treat. Thank you so much.
- Katherine O.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agonice treat for my pup
My 7mo old Bernese Mountain Dog loves these. We break them into pieces and put them inside a kong and it is his favorite after dinner treat. Lower calorie than peanut butter, and far less fat than a lot of treats.
- Katie D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterday10/10 dog snack!
My dog loves the polka dog cod skins! They make him go crazy like no other food does!
- Joseph A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy Dogs love these Cod Skins
Both of our dogs love these as their nightly snacks! They also love the Cod Chips. One of my dogs is allergic to everything, but can tolerate Cod... Keep up the good work.
- Penelope A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayShe loves them……❤️❤️❤️
Great treat !
This is penny’s most favorite treat! She’s a Taiwanese Native dog and I think she loves all things fishy!! They do smell like fish so if you do r like that smell be aware.
These things are the best. Our dogs love them. Give them a whole stick and it makes them so happy.
my dogs think they are fabulous
My dogs love them! Great quality.
My dog enjoyed them. We still have a few left. I must say the only problem is his breath after he eats them. I have a problem with that. But all in all I am glad we tried them. Thank you!