- Steven B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 minutes agoTraining Treats
Great size for training and last awhile with our mini poodle.
- Lisa P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPerfect for Training
I haven't used these yet because my new puppy has yet to arrive. They look to be perfect for training & healthy too.
- Cynthia B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoJeopardy category: Papi’s Favorite Treat
What is Polka Dog Chicken Little Bones?
- Rasshaya V.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoBest for training
Favorite treats for training.
- chantal m.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest dog treats
My fog has gotten picky about gis treats but he does love chicken little
it's good. my cat loves it.
These are a huge hit with my dog but she's a large dog so my only wish is that they also came in a bigger size.
My dogs love these little bones. I love listening to them crunch on them. They are a great treat.
My 13-year-old Pomeranian has chronic pancreatitis and cannot indulge in many foods. I have struggled to find a treat he can eat safely that also sparks his interest. Chicken Littles check both boxes! Not only does my picky little man love to snack on these treats - but they do not cause him to flare up. I have been feeding him these snacks for about several years now, and he hasn’t tired of them! The auto-ship feature is lovely - convenient and easy, we always have plenty of his favorite treats on hand. Our cat and younger Pom also love them. When you open a bag of these, all 3 animals come running to be the first to get a snack. If that’s not a solid testament to how delicious these treats are, then I do not know what is. Well done, Polkadog!
My did and cannily dogs all prefer the chicken littles and can’t seem to find the bags of them .