Weruva Cats in the Kitchen - Chicken Frick 'A Zee
Cat Food - Can
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Weruva is proud to be a family-owned company since its founding
Made in a human-food facility using the same ingredients that actually go into products for people
Preservative free and made with no artificial or added flavors, colors, hormones, or antibiotics
- Heather C.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Paw Lickin' Chicken Recipe for CatsI recommend this productCat Age 6-10Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 hour agoReal chunks of chicken!
This cat food is perfect for my finicky cat who was able to transition off of raw diet with this food. It is all white chicken breast meat. Without knowing you would think it was human grade. Excellent quality food.
- Andrea A.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Paw Lickin' Chicken Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoLove these
Our mini golden doodle loved these and looked for more.
- Maya X Ochoa B.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Grandma's Chicken Soup Recipe - Chicken & VeggiesI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars4 days agoMayas Review
I love it and my dog loves it! She always comes running for her food.
- Jo-ann F.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Classic Jammin' Salmon Recipe - Chicken & SalmonI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars2 weeks agoTasty addition to kibble
Looks healthful with all the colorful tidbits as a switch from brown food. What matters is Vivie's opinion, and she seems to love the taste, sight, and smell.
- Goldie M.Verified BuyerReviewingWeruva Steak Frites Recipe -Beef, Pumpkin & Sweet PotatoI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 month agoExcellent quality
My extremely picky dog enjoys this treat! That speaks for itself!
This is one of my go to weruva cans for my cat. I feel good about feeding her a brand that makes cat food that actually resembles food!