- Katherine O.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agonice treat for my pup
My 7mo old Bernese Mountain Dog loves these. We break them into pieces and put them inside a kong and it is his favorite after dinner treat. Lower calorie than peanut butter, and far less fat than a lot of treats.
- Joseph A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy Dogs love these Cod Skins
Both of our dogs love these as their nightly snacks! They also love the Cod Chips. One of my dogs is allergic to everything, but can tolerate Cod... Keep up the good work.
- Ursula M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Strip JerkyI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPeanut's Favorite Treat
My dog loves these treats, and walks away from all the others:)
- Hasan A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBest treat ever
I have two small dogs and they are crazy about the cod skin. It’s a great alternative to chewing tendons which can be difficult for older dogs.
- Scott M.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSo Tasty!!
My doggo loves the Cod Skins!! Expensive but worth it.
We’ve been using Polka Dog cod skin treats for quite awhile now but I got this three pack as a gift for my daughter’s Shiba Inu along with some salmon says and shepherds pie treats for our Maltapoo. This has been the Christmas of very content dogs. I don’t trust a lot of companies but I do trust Polka Dog to always use safe and high quality ingredients ❤️
The 3 pack makes the perfect holiday gift and it looked so nice on top of my package. I love being able to give a dog treat with really good quality ingredients that I know any dog will enjoy!
As soon as the container for the cod skins opens, the puddles of saliva start to form. Two out of three dogs LOVE the fish, the other LOVES the chicken! Despite personal preferences, they all enjoy all of the treats they get from Polka Dog.
It’s a Christmas gift.
3-Pack Surf & Turf