- Rated 5 out of 5 stars40 minutes agoBest training treat and meal topper ever!
My dog Anchovy, true to her name, loves anything fishy! We're always on the lookout for high-value treats, and these definitely hit the spot. I love that the sticks stay together until you're ready to crumble them, making it easy to bring along on walks or crumble into a slow feeder or snuffle mat.Amy K.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoNew favorite
I have 7 dogs (lunatic, I know) and my dogs enjoy everything from beef lung to pig ears to bully sticks. I recently purchased these chowda flavored treats for the first time and I think it’s a unanimous new favorite. They go CRAZY for these! There is now no faster way to get my dogs to do what I want than showing them this bag of treats! I’ll definitely be purchasing these again!Alexandra D.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy dogs and myself enjoy all your treats! My dogs love them, I enjoy watching just waiting to have one of your treats, and I have zero guilt knowing that they are healthy & nutrious!
My dogs loved them!Jean M S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLOVE THEM - awesome treat for training + enrichment
These are awesome - I have a dog on fish/ocean-based proteins bc of her allergies, and she goes nuts for these! I mostly use kibble when training with her, but I will give the occasional piece of these to keep her on her toes, and she gets so happy :) These are also perfect to slide into those west paw toys - when I slide a clam chowda stick in there, she spends at least 20 minutes trying to get at the treat (which she always does!)
I also love being able to support a Boston-based company even from a far !! I cannot recommend moreGrace M.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSo fun
My puppy loved this flavor!Cassie K.Verified Buyer
All Natural Treats made with Atlantic Ocean Quahogs; Sustainable; Slowly Dehydrated in Boston, MA; Perfectly Sized for Training.
Quahog clam, salmon, potato flour, brown rice
Crude Protein (Min) 29%, Crude Fat (Min) 7% Crude Fiber (Max) 2%, Moisture (Max) 6% 3536 kcal/kg, 2.8 kcal/treat
Total 5 star reviews: 93 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 3 Total 1 star reviews: 1
Reviews LoadedReviews Added