- Debbie B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSmall bite treat
My dog loves these Chicken Littles.
- Anika K.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoMy dog loves these!
I’m from PA and bought some sample treats for my fur baby when I was in Boston. He won’t eat anything but these so I order online. The ingredients are simple with no added unsafe ingredients. Polka Dog treats are the only treats my pup can digest with ease. Definitely recommend!!
- Natasha Z.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest Dog Bakery
My dogs can’t get enough of these treats. They savor them with every bite.
- Caroline G.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect crunch and size
These are awesome and the dogs in my life love them.
- Deb M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFan favorite
Not only have my previous dogs loved these bone shaped treats, my new puppy is obsessed! He tries to hide them around the house! He just loves them!
Bugsy, my beautiful little girl, who is perfect in every way, (we all know better right) loves to beg for treats. She has food allergies, so it's been a challenge to find a treat that she can digest without problems AND not lose her girlish figure. She loves them and we both get to feel rewarded at the same time.
My dogs have VERY sensitive stomachs and love these treats
These are the best treats. They are crunchy and 100% chicken. I keep them with me at all times so I can give them to dogs I see. They are not smelly so it's OK to store in your purse. They are also small so I don't worry about my friends getting too fat. They are expensive but totally worth it.
My pups just loves their treats! 🐶🐶
my 9 year old cavachon because of some medical issues is on a low fat bland diet. Ive had to change everything she eats. A friend told me about Polkadog and I began ordering various new treats. Lacey loves them all! The chicken littles are small and crunchy. All the products are made with the best ingredients and no fillers. I’m so happy with everything I’ve purchased and so is Lacey