PDG_COD SKINS_24 from Newhouse on Vimeo.
- Katie D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 hours ago10/10 dog snack!
My dog loves the polka dog cod skins! They make him go crazy like no other food does!
- Joseph A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoMy Dogs love these Cod Skins
Both of our dogs love these as their nightly snacks! They also love the Cod Chips. One of my dogs is allergic to everything, but can tolerate Cod... Keep up the good work.
- Penelope A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoShe loves them……❤️❤️❤️
Great treat !
- Hasan A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest treat ever
I have two small dogs and they are crazy about the cod skin. It’s a great alternative to chewing tendons which can be difficult for older dogs.
- Scott M.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSo Tasty!!
My doggo loves the Cod Skins!! Expensive but worth it.
This is penny’s most favorite treat! She’s a Taiwanese Native dog and I think she loves all things fishy!! They do smell like fish so if you do r like that smell be aware.
These things are the best. Our dogs love them. Give them a whole stick and it makes them so happy.
my dogs think they are fabulous
My dogs love them! Great quality.
My dog enjoyed them. We still have a few left. I must say the only problem is his breath after he eats them. I have a problem with that. But all in all I am glad we tried them. Thank you!