PDG_COD SKINS_24 from Newhouse on Vimeo.
- Hae Ran K.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoA fluffer favorite
Our dog is not greatly food motivated and is a bit of a picky eater, but she loves these cod skins. She loves them as a treat and we can also break them up to use them as very high value training treats.
- John F.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoOur dog loves them
Our dogs favorite treat....
- Debra G.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayCrunchy and Satisfying Treat for our Dog
We purchased the large quantity of these Cod Skins because we had tried the smaller quantity - liked the product, but didn't need the stand up plastic container. The larger quantity came in a plastic bag - and the Cod Skins are longer and chunkier. Our dog LOVES to crunch on these treats. And - it is so satisfying to watch her enjoy eating them!
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayWe love this!!
Doggy totally loves the crunch. Not to mention the cod skins give her coat the best shine!
- Rick H.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMy dogs love these treats!
Maybe it’s because they’re Portuguese Water Dogs, but my dogs love these! I’m always confident that this treat won’t affect their GI systems like some other types of treats. A 2 lb. bag will last a month for my two dogs. I have them ordered on subscription, so I never run out.
This is penny’s most favorite treat! She’s a Taiwanese Native dog and I think she loves all things fishy!! They do smell like fish so if you do r like that smell be aware.
These things are the best. Our dogs love them. Give them a whole stick and it makes them so happy.
my dogs think they are fabulous
My dogs love them! Great quality.
My dog enjoyed them. We still have a few left. I must say the only problem is his breath after he eats them. I have a problem with that. But all in all I am glad we tried them. Thank you!