- cheryl m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agobully sticks
love them. Keeps my dog busy!
- Lisa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy little dog loves the odor free bully sticks. Chewing on them has a bonus effect of no longer chewing on shoes!
She prefers chewing on the bully sticks to chewing shoes! Great for both of us
- Colin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoOur pup’s favorite
These have been perfect for our teething pup, and one of her favorite high value treats after dinner!
- Noel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoChewing frenzy!
Our puppy absolutely loves these odor free bully braids! We also love them because it keeps her busy, out of trouble and satisfies her teething needs for chewing. Can’t get enough!!
- Julie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBEST bully sticks!
Our dog loves these bully sticks and they are a good long chew. Usually takes my 100 lb golden retriever a few days to get through one (average 2-4).
My dog loves these treats. I wish they lasted longer.
These are great bully sticks from Polkadog. Perfect size for a treat at night, along with no gross scent and all the same delicious chewing action for my buddy Markus. These are always on our Polkadog shopping list.
My 4.5 month old Golden puppy loves this braided bully stick! It lasts her forever so I’m not worried about her devouring it and choking on the last 1” of it. Best of all, no stink!
Shug and I loves his odor free bully stick. It is giving him hours of entertainment!
My dog absolutely loves them and from what I have researched, they are not a choking hazard as some of the other chew toys can be.