- Edward S.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayA Cooper Favorite
Cooper loves these treats. They are so crunchy!
- Debbie B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSmall bite treat
My dog loves these Chicken Littles.
- Taylor G.Verified ReviewerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat Beach Snack!
We love chicken little bits for training, but the chicken little bones are definitely our favorite beach snack! It helps with the salt water too! Which means less sore stomachs after the beach!
- Anika K.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMy dog loves these!
I’m from PA and bought some sample treats for my fur baby when I was in Boston. He won’t eat anything but these so I order online. The ingredients are simple with no added unsafe ingredients. Polka Dog treats are the only treats my pup can digest with ease. Definitely recommend!!
- Natasha Z.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBest Dog Bakery
My dogs can’t get enough of these treats. They savor them with every bite.
I finally bought the chicken littles in bulk. I can get my dog to do anything with these. He is obsessed. Plus, they don’t stink up my pockets.
My dog loves Chicken Little Bits and I love that they are not made with fillers, chemicals and preservatives…just chicken and rice. The size is perfect for training and for many small occasions throughout the day when he deserves a reward.
We have 4 dogs and have been buying Chicken Little Bits in bulk for years. Our dogs love them. We are very careful about what we feed our dogs. The bits only have three ingredients - chicken, brown rice and a little bit of potato starch. They are low in calories so we generous with the treats at our house.
My Yorkipoo and Maltipoo absolutely love these treats. I don't worry about giving them too many because I know they are healthy for them!!!
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and digestion. He easily gets loose stools from treats, and these are great for him!! I also got the bone treats, same flavor, also great. I used to use Red Barn protein puffs, but they are no longer available in his flavor.