- Damon K.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 minutes agoWe add these to are dogs food for the extra crunch
Great for training
- Jeannie S.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoMy Puppy is so happy Polkadog Thank you!!!
My puppy eats them and Loves them!!!
I’m currently using them as a reward for litter box training & it’s definitely working!!!
I totally recommend this treat from Polkadog!!!
- Sara P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFavorite treats!
Charlie loves the treat bar. The chicken littles are a favorite, small and delicious
- Marc W.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat product
My black lab would sell her soul for these!
- Mike M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 weeks agoWonderful crunchy treats our dog loves
Natural, great treats our dog loves.
I finally bought the chicken littles in bulk. I can get my dog to do anything with these. He is obsessed. Plus, they don’t stink up my pockets.
My dog loves Chicken Little Bits and I love that they are not made with fillers, chemicals and preservatives…just chicken and rice. The size is perfect for training and for many small occasions throughout the day when he deserves a reward.
We have 4 dogs and have been buying Chicken Little Bits in bulk for years. Our dogs love them. We are very careful about what we feed our dogs. The bits only have three ingredients - chicken, brown rice and a little bit of potato starch. They are low in calories so we generous with the treats at our house.
My Yorkipoo and Maltipoo absolutely love these treats. I don't worry about giving them too many because I know they are healthy for them!!!
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and digestion. He easily gets loose stools from treats, and these are great for him!! I also got the bone treats, same flavor, also great. I used to use Red Barn protein puffs, but they are no longer available in his flavor.