- Sara P.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoAmazing Healthy Treat
My dog Domino loves these skins and he begs for them everyday. Thank you for a healthy treat that even makes his coat shine. They are amazing.
- Dr. Lou G.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoHaddock skins
Our dog loves them!
- Karen H.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMac and Haddock Skins
Can't get enough
- Rosemary S.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHaddock skins
Great crunchy treat, sometimes mix with his regular food
- Jennifer B.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest snacks ever!!!
My dogs love the cod and haddock sticks. We only keep natural snacks in our house and these are a hit!! Odin is 11 and Gaia in the background is almost 15.
My Daisy girl goes wild for the haddock fish skins and twisted cod skins. I love the peace of mind knowing I'm giving my girl treats without fillers or wired ingredients. These are the best, so I buy the 5lb bags!!
My dog loves Polkadog cod skins so we thought we’d give the haddock skins a try. They are so very thin and delicate. Some of them had already broken during shipping. That didn’t stop my dog from devouring them, which means they are as yummy as the cod skins. Give them a try!
My dogs love ❤️ these!
My dog Luna loves these skins. I feel Haddock Skins are a healthy treat for my dog. No artificial anything just healthy fish skins. Thanks for coming up with this great dog treat.
it's low calories and dog loves them. so win-win