- Nina S.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat treat
My dog loves them.
- Jenn T.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars2 days agoTop notch treats
We LOVE Polkadog fish skins as a treat. They're safe, and high value for our Berner. They're not too stinky and don't leave as much of a mess as bones do. Definitely recommend!
- Frank B.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars5 days agoFishy Potato Chips for Doggies
What do I think of Haddock Skins? Yucky smell .... But that doesn't matter, because my dogs LOVE THEM! It's the only treat that makes them jump up and down (so there's a little bit of retraining that I have to do). When they eat them, it makes me laugh -- it sounds like they're eating potato chips.
- CANDACE S.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoA dog favorite!
My dog has a chicken and beef allergy so we are always on the hunt for new fish treats. He absolutely loves the haddock skins! He knows this is his dessert each night and runs to his bed with it.
- Rich O.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoHealthy Snack
Haddock skins are a low cal healthy snack that my dog never refuses!
Spoke to the vet this week, and she agrees.
My Daisy girl goes wild for the haddock fish skins and twisted cod skins. I love the peace of mind knowing I'm giving my girl treats without fillers or wired ingredients. These are the best, so I buy the 5lb bags!!
My dog loves Polkadog cod skins so we thought we’d give the haddock skins a try. They are so very thin and delicate. Some of them had already broken during shipping. That didn’t stop my dog from devouring them, which means they are as yummy as the cod skins. Give them a try!
My dogs love ❤️ these!
My dog Luna loves these skins. I feel Haddock Skins are a healthy treat for my dog. No artificial anything just healthy fish skins. Thanks for coming up with this great dog treat.
it's low calories and dog loves them. so win-win