- Joel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars4 hours agoMy dog’s favorite snack
My dog is very particular when it comes to snacks, and can easily detect fillers or lower quality ingredients. And just in the same way he reacts strongly to high quality snacks as well. But I can say without a doubt these cod skins are his favorite by a fair margin. I can’t think of any other snack he responds more positively to! Thanks for such a great product!Was this helpful?
- Gina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoLuna Loves these skins!
Easy, quick and healthy snack my pup loves. I use as a topper, or a quick snack for when I’m leaving the pup for a little. She loves them.Was this helpful?
- Kellie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoWill always buy
My dog is obsessed with these. Glad to be able to give him something that he loves and that is also good for him!Was this helpful?
- WeiSan O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars6 days agoCod Skins
We always buy the 5lbs bulk bag for our pup! Not only it is delicious, it is also packed with omega 3!Was this helpful?
- Rachel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars6 days agoStaple in my dog's diet
The Dried Cod Skins are my dogs favorite. He eats one most every day. I find it keeps his coat soft and shiny. I am particular about what my dog eats, and this treat gives him the health oils he needs in his diet. Being a miniature schnauzer, I have to be careful with fats because the breed is susceptible to pancreatitis ( no liver, bacon,etc.) The cod sticks have the type of fat he needs without the threat of pancreatitis.Was this helpful?
This is penny’s most favorite treat! She’s a Taiwanese Native dog and I think she loves all things fishy!! They do smell like fish so if you do r like that smell be aware.
These things are the best. Our dogs love them. Give them a whole stick and it makes them so happy.
my dogs think they are fabulous
My dogs love them! Great quality.
My dog enjoyed them. We still have a few left. I must say the only problem is his breath after he eats them. I have a problem with that. But all in all I am glad we tried them. Thank you!