- Loretta G.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars3 minutes agoWe Love Polkadog!
My Briar Rose loves Polkadog Cod Skins. I Usually buy the large tubes but tried the Shorties. Very convenient for a quick treat!
- Leonard R.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars16 hours agoGreat product
My three bulldogs and my Great Dane absolutely love these. They look forward to them each day.
These are a great and healthy treat
- Trevor A.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoSkin Addiction
We have set a dangerous pattern of post walk skins and we are never allowed to forget it!
- Luanna O.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars5 days agoThe best
This is my GSDs ultimate fav treat !! She will go crazy for even a little piece of one of these skins!! Can’t thank this local company enough for all they do for pet nutrition
- Angel D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars5 days agoMy Boy Loves Cod Skins
I buy Cod Skins in the 2lb bag cause my dog just loves them. I usually give him one every night after his dinner. They work at keeping his teeth clean, his coat shinny, and his spirits high.
My dogs love cod skins. To watch them crunch through them and smile at the same time is the best. Quality treat.
In the past the skins have come in whole pieces which is the way They are supposed to come. The last batch I got there is a lot of broken pieces not what I ordered but my dog still love them
Kaiya and her playmates love these skins.
We keep a good supply on hand and share them liberally
My German shepherd will make a fool of herself for these treats! She goes crazy, running around and telling me to hurry up when she sees me reach for this bag! She can't just inhale it either like some of her other treats. It takes some minutes of chewing and savoring before it is gone. The orders are packed carefully. The first order I ever made came mostly in crumbs, and I was sent a replacement at no charge. All the rest since then have been full and intact sticks. It's nice to know she is eating a healthy treat!
I have been a customer for several years and continue to be a devoted customer. Polkadog has always produced a high quality product. I have no hesitation giving these treats to my dog. We also give the cod skins to the neighbor’s cat who love’s them. I will always get my treats from Polkadog.