- Hae Ran K.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoA fluffer favorite
Our dog is not greatly food motivated and is a bit of a picky eater, but she loves these cod skins. She loves them as a treat and we can also break them up to use them as very high value training treats.
- John F.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoOur dog loves them
Our dogs favorite treat....
- Debra G.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayCrunchy and Satisfying Treat for our Dog
We purchased the large quantity of these Cod Skins because we had tried the smaller quantity - liked the product, but didn't need the stand up plastic container. The larger quantity came in a plastic bag - and the Cod Skins are longer and chunkier. Our dog LOVES to crunch on these treats. And - it is so satisfying to watch her enjoy eating them!
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayWe love this!!
Doggy totally loves the crunch. Not to mention the cod skins give her coat the best shine!
- Rick H.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMy dogs love these treats!
Maybe it’s because they’re Portuguese Water Dogs, but my dogs love these! I’m always confident that this treat won’t affect their GI systems like some other types of treats. A 2 lb. bag will last a month for my two dogs. I have them ordered on subscription, so I never run out.
My dogs love cod skins. To watch them crunch through them and smile at the same time is the best. Quality treat.
In the past the skins have come in whole pieces which is the way They are supposed to come. The last batch I got there is a lot of broken pieces not what I ordered but my dog still love them
Kaiya and her playmates love these skins.
We keep a good supply on hand and share them liberally
My German shepherd will make a fool of herself for these treats! She goes crazy, running around and telling me to hurry up when she sees me reach for this bag! She can't just inhale it either like some of her other treats. It takes some minutes of chewing and savoring before it is gone. The orders are packed carefully. The first order I ever made came mostly in crumbs, and I was sent a replacement at no charge. All the rest since then have been full and intact sticks. It's nice to know she is eating a healthy treat!
I have been a customer for several years and continue to be a devoted customer. Polkadog has always produced a high quality product. I have no hesitation giving these treats to my dog. We also give the cod skins to the neighbor’s cat who love’s them. I will always get my treats from Polkadog.