- Jill S.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars3 days agoWild for cod skins!
My neighbor's Golden Retriever puppy runs to my front porch to get their once (or twice) daily cod skin treat. One day when he got away, he ran straight for my porch and waited until I gave him a skin and his 'dad' drove over to pick her up. At least we know where she runs off to!
- KENNETH P.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 days agoOutstanding
My dogs love these. They’re super crunchy and tasty!
- Anne I.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars4 days agoMy dog loves these
My dog can't get enough of these. We always run out if these in our house. I love how they are whole healthy treats.
- Rose B.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoSmelly, but wonderful!
These are are a stinky (but wonderful) crunchy treat for your pup. My golden loves these skins, especially because they’re a nice and easy crunch.
- Todd D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoLike magic wands
These can get my pup to do anything, just like magic. So far, in the few times we have purchased them, they have made it possible to clip nails, brush hair, sit, stay and come back to the house when he ran out unleashed. He absolutely loves them. From the picture you can see, it’s time to restock.
My dogs love cod skins. To watch them crunch through them and smile at the same time is the best. Quality treat.
In the past the skins have come in whole pieces which is the way They are supposed to come. The last batch I got there is a lot of broken pieces not what I ordered but my dog still love them
Kaiya and her playmates love these skins.
We keep a good supply on hand and share them liberally
My German shepherd will make a fool of herself for these treats! She goes crazy, running around and telling me to hurry up when she sees me reach for this bag! She can't just inhale it either like some of her other treats. It takes some minutes of chewing and savoring before it is gone. The orders are packed carefully. The first order I ever made came mostly in crumbs, and I was sent a replacement at no charge. All the rest since then have been full and intact sticks. It's nice to know she is eating a healthy treat!
I have been a customer for several years and continue to be a devoted customer. Polkadog has always produced a high quality product. I have no hesitation giving these treats to my dog. We also give the cod skins to the neighbor’s cat who love’s them. I will always get my treats from Polkadog.