- TapiolaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 days agoBeloved by corgi
I've been buying these for years, my dog loves them and they're a perfect, safe, crunchy treat that I don't have to worry about him eating too fast. I find a 2 lb bag lasts a very long time!Was this helpful?
- Rachel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars5 days agoThese are magical!
Our pups love the cod skins! They are a magic wand that gets the otherwise nutty puppy to race to her pillow and sit quietly at attention. We love that they are one ingredient treats with great nutritional value. It's even better that they are sold in bulk.Was this helpful?
- Tammy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBest ever dig treats
Both my girls love love these . Did I say love, yep I did!!
I have a long history with polkadog . Customer service exceptional and is far above the rest of the competition
The company is a great company who cares about there products.
They truly care about you our fur babies until the end
My girls know when the box is delivered it’s for them , they wait by the box until we open it and they get there first yes I said first treat .
They are nice healthy and I can break them to the size I need
I now have a 22 pound little one and a 60 pound fur baby so it’s difficult first to find a treat they both like one that is good for them and one I can adjust to there size.
I will purchase these as long as I have my girls
Thanks so much
Your the best Kyle
TNTWas this helpful?
- Joanne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 weeks agoJazz
It came well packaged. I work in a pet store so I already knew my dogs loved them!Was this helpful?
- John C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 4 stars4 weeks agoGood treats that the dogs enjoy.
We order a 5lb bag of these every couple months to give our dogs as a nightly treat after walks. The dogs look forward to them, and are always interested when we get open a fresh bag. They have a scent, although I wouldn't call it a problem, and it lessens with time after the bag is opened. Shipping used to be in a double cardboard box, but has been changed to a single box. This results in more broken treats, but the dogs enjoy them just as much.Was this helpful?
My dogs love cod skins. To watch them crunch through them and smile at the same time is the best. Quality treat.
In the past the skins have come in whole pieces which is the way They are supposed to come. The last batch I got there is a lot of broken pieces not what I ordered but my dog still love them
Kaiya and her playmates love these skins.
We keep a good supply on hand and share them liberally
My German shepherd will make a fool of herself for these treats! She goes crazy, running around and telling me to hurry up when she sees me reach for this bag! She can't just inhale it either like some of her other treats. It takes some minutes of chewing and savoring before it is gone. The orders are packed carefully. The first order I ever made came mostly in crumbs, and I was sent a replacement at no charge. All the rest since then have been full and intact sticks. It's nice to know she is eating a healthy treat!
I have been a customer for several years and continue to be a devoted customer. Polkadog has always produced a high quality product. I have no hesitation giving these treats to my dog. We also give the cod skins to the neighbor’s cat who love’s them. I will always get my treats from Polkadog.