- mike l.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoLikes the skin's alot
Easy to feed and Bustah loves them.
- nancy s.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPuppy favorite
My new puppy devours these treats. And gobbles up every crumb.
- Sherri C.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSUPER CRUNCH
THIS is a favorite for all for of my bernedoodles. Wish it came in a bulk size like the cod skins.
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCan't get enough of...
the haddock skins!! Yummy and nutritious. Fish chips for my sweet doggy. We both love to hear the crunch!
- Ruth C.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHow to make friends
Been buying for years. These are special treat snacks . They know if they let me brush them they get these yummy treats. I also give these to make new friends. I have never had a dog reject them. They actually come to me looking for more
My Daisy girl goes wild for the haddock fish skins and twisted cod skins. I love the peace of mind knowing I'm giving my girl treats without fillers or wired ingredients. These are the best, so I buy the 5lb bags!!
My dog loves Polkadog cod skins so we thought we’d give the haddock skins a try. They are so very thin and delicate. Some of them had already broken during shipping. That didn’t stop my dog from devouring them, which means they are as yummy as the cod skins. Give them a try!
My dogs love ❤️ these!
My dog Luna loves these skins. I feel Haddock Skins are a healthy treat for my dog. No artificial anything just healthy fish skins. Thanks for coming up with this great dog treat.
it's low calories and dog loves them. so win-win