PDG_COD SKINS_24 from Newhouse on Vimeo.
- Kelly S.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoOUTTA THIS WORLD!!!
This is Cece's favorite snack in the whole wide world!!!! We love Polka Dog :)
- Donna D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoCod Skins Bulk
As soon as we come in from our walk my dogs impatiently wait for their cod skin. I am glad I bought them in bulk.
- MARY C H.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skins BulkI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAwesome
Being from fish city, gloucester. I absolutely love these treats. My dogs all three are head over heels for every morsel. Highly highly recommend the small and local Massachusetts company to anyone searching for an excellent dog treat. Thank you so much.
- Katherine O.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agonice treat for my pup
My 7mo old Bernese Mountain Dog loves these. We break them into pieces and put them inside a kong and it is his favorite after dinner treat. Lower calorie than peanut butter, and far less fat than a lot of treats.
- Katie D.Verified BuyerReviewingCod Skin ShortiesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days ago10/10 dog snack!
My dog loves the polka dog cod skins! They make him go crazy like no other food does!
This is penny’s most favorite treat! She’s a Taiwanese Native dog and I think she loves all things fishy!! They do smell like fish so if you do r like that smell be aware.
These things are the best. Our dogs love them. Give them a whole stick and it makes them so happy.
my dogs think they are fabulous
My dogs love them! Great quality.
My dog enjoyed them. We still have a few left. I must say the only problem is his breath after he eats them. I have a problem with that. But all in all I am glad we tried them. Thank you!