- Clare M.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Chicken RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat for taking my dog out to eat
My dog loves these chews when we go out to breweries. He lies under the table and quietly chews while we eat. Perfect for buying me some quiet time!
- margaret s.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Beef RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayBig hit!
No-Hides are our lab's favorite chew. Beware: if you have an aggressive chewer, it won't last too long!
- Joe M.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Salmon RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSalmon Chews
My dog loves these! Highly recommend, 10/10!!
- Melissa G.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Salmon RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLoved it
Our pup loved this no-hide chew with Salmon and it kept him busy for awhile!
- Heather S.Verified BuyerReviewingNo-Hide Wholesome Chews - Venison RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy Dog Loves It!
My dog's favorite treat! It lasts a while too!
Great for my wee dogs belly!
Our bernedoodle loves these treats and we love that they don't have any hidden ingredients!
My dog loves then. Love the top not so much the middle
Loved them at first. My Norwegian Elkhound loves them and one will keep him busy for at least an hour. Problem is….. he throws it up the following day. He does not eat the whole thing…..abandons it after it gets all the outside delicacy off. But throws it up every time. I’m so sorry. Thought they’d be a great idea for him 🙁
My dog loves these treats and it keeps her busy for a while. Even with my large dog, I find these treats to the be the perfect size without her over eating/feeding