- Jessie R.Verified BuyerReviewingWHIMZEES - BrushzeesI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdaymy dog LOVES these!
every time i give hopscotch a whimzee she runs around the house crying about how much she loves it. hoppys stomach can be sensitive with treats but these sit well with her. and the vet says she has beautiful clean teeth!
- Annie D.Verified BuyerReviewingFall Whimzees 6.3ozI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoGreat
Gentle on the stomach
- Dave M.Verified BuyerReviewingWhimzees Brushzees SingleI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars2 months agoShould have been labeled “not for puppies”
Pretty sure it gave her indigestion. Not fun. At all.
- Stephanie C.Verified BuyerReviewingWHIMZEES - BrushzeesI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoGood but a quick experience
These were a nice new treat to try, but our dog gobbled it up in two seconds instead of using it for longer as we had hoped. Have not seen any dental improvements, but not adverse to buying again.
- Tanja T.Verified BuyerReviewingWHIMZEES - BrushzeesI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoQuick treat
for my princess that did not last very long. But it sure was a good bribe!
Total 5 star reviews: 7 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 2
Reviews LoadedReviews Added