- No Preservatives, Chemicals, or Artificial Flavors
- Sourced from Grass-Fed, Free-Range Cattle
- Highly Palatable, Long Lasting Chew Single Ingredient Chew
- Supports Dental Health
- All Natural & Grain-Free
- Richard M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars1 week agoPhineas my Golden Retriever
My Golden Retriever loves and plays with them and eventually eats them
- Shivani P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars2 weeks agoTruly odorless
- Jillian W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars4 weeks agoYumm!
The best and dog loves them! Perfect to keep them busy when they need some attention.
- Debbie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars1 month agoAbbey
My dog absolutely loves these. I give one to her once a week as a special treat.
- Todd D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat for long distraction
We have our dog Auggie his bully 2 weeks ago and he spends a little while each day with it, he has got it down to half of its original size so we probably have a little over a weeks worth left of it.
The best choice to keep my American bulldog entertained!!
My dog chewed through it pretty quickly but he loved it! I recommend putting it through a Kong to make it last longer. Great purchase
My pup loves a good bully stick, and getting to grab one at Polkadog is a must after every walk
Great for keeping the dog busy whilst you're trying to have a nice meal! Keeps our avid treat chewer busy for just the right amount of time.
When going out to the local brewery, we needed something to keep our puppy occupied. This did the trick! She loved it and it lasted longer than our outing. Very pleased with this purchase.