Open Farm Catch-Of-The-Season - Whitefish Recipe
Dog Food - Dry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Susan G.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm - GF New Zealand Venison RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat Store
I think its great! the dogs love it and I like the humane factor.
- Jenifer J.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy dog loves this food!
The Open Food Grain Free food is superb -- high quality nutrition, my dog loves the taste, and not expensive compared with similar products. It is my go-to food for Jax!
- Santana D.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFAV!
Open Farms is my fav, also my berners fav! LOVE feeding him a food I know is so well made!
- Tommy R.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMoe approved
My dog is pretty picky but loved this flavor! He’s a big fan of most open farm food.
- Samantha B.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm GF Grass-Fed Beef RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBest Dog Food Brand
My dog loves openfarm food! It's the best for a dog with chicken allergy since almost all foods contain chicken meal no matter the protein, open farm is awesome because the ingredients are true to what protein it's advertised as!
Cleanest dog food we have found and does not break the bank. We love that we can switch proteins within the line of dog food for Barrington!
My dogs are very picky if there isn’t any freeze dried in the food. They loved the food. It is a little strong smelling while they are eating it but does not linger.
My dog love love loooves this kibble and I love the ingredients. It’s a win win!
Our puppy is a picky eater so when we transitioned him off puppy food, we wanted a brand that had multiple protein options. He lovesss the whitefish recipe and his year stains have improved since switching off chicken. His gut health also seems improved after switching. Can’t wait to try some of the other flavors!
It seems like a good dog food, as far as kibble goes.