Fromm Gold - Weight Management Recipe
Dog Food - Dry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Produced, prepared, and packaged at Fromm's Wisconsin-based facilities.
PROBIOTICS FOR PETS:
Fromm's specially-developed blend of probiotics is included in all dry food recipes for high nutrient digestibility and utilization.
- colleen p.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Adult Recipe, Large-BreedI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove this
I love this food for my large Labrador. He’s 2 and 85 lbs. it’s good on his sensitive stomach and his coat is great. I love Fromm food it’s a small owned Wisconsin based company.
- Christina M.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Puppy RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPuppy Approved
My breeder suggested this for our boy, and he loves just the plain kibble. We even use the kibble as low priority treats <3
- Michelle B.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Four-Star - Whitefish & Potato RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGood healthy choice
My dog seems to like this and it is lower in fat content.
- Stan Greta and Frances J.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Puppy RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoPuppy Food
- Bonnie Lee L.Verified BuyerReviewingFromm Gold - Adult Recipe, Small-BreedI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLoves to eat
My Cockerpoo Kcjo has been eating Fromm kibbles ever since he was 10 weeks old and still can’t wait for his mealtime. He will be 4 years old in April.
I have two mini schnauzers and my vet recommended that my older dog go on a weight management formula. I thought it would be good for my younger dog to go on as well. Plus it would be easier to have just one food to buy. After trying many different brands I hit on Fromm and both enjoy it so much that they can’t wait for meal times!
I switched from the black bag adult when my dog was on crate rest so getting less exercise. When he recovered, I started mixing it with Fromm Whitefish and Potato and he likes it and looks great! (My vet said there’s nothing wrong with continuing the with-grain weight management food even if he’s not overweight.)
Our girl, Gabby, loves to eat, as do most labradors. Thanks to Fromm's Weight Mangement, and exercise, we are able to help control her weight. AND she devours it all up! Which says to me it tastes great.
My dogs love it and it has helped him not gain weight
I wanted to change my dog’s food and figured that this might help him lose a few of the pounds he had gained. It worked!