- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Isabelle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars10 seconds agomassive!
great for big dogs!
- Jenn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 month agoOur go-to for a Berner treat
Large size for a large dog! Our Berner loved these along with the knuckles. They're great quality and offer lots of chew time.
- Theresa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 4 stars1 month agoLarge bone
It was ok. One dog enjoyed it. Unfortunately it irritated my youngests digestive system. He was sick for 2 days plus a $250 vet visit.
- Khanh H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 stars3 months agoSlammer!!
My two babies loveeee these big Dino bones! They chewed and gnawed for days!
- Colleen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars4 months agoBone
This bone we took on vacation for a special treat for our puppy
He (and we) love it.
Shards broke off choking hazard
My dog loved it!
We’ve been looking for a bone that is both long lasting and doesn’t upset our pups stomach; this did the first, but not the latter.
Our dog is a fan of bones of every shape and size, but after buying the slammer bone she won't even touch other bones. She hasn't put it down in weeks and still goes for it before any other toy or treat. Definitely recommend