Open Farm Grass-Fed Beef Recipe
Dog Food - Dry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Susan G.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm - GF New Zealand Venison RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat Store
I think its great! the dogs love it and I like the humane factor.
- Jenifer J.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy dog loves this food!
The Open Food Grain Free food is superb -- high quality nutrition, my dog loves the taste, and not expensive compared with similar products. It is my go-to food for Jax!
- Santana D.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFAV!
Open Farms is my fav, also my berners fav! LOVE feeding him a food I know is so well made!
- Tommy R.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb & Ancient Grains Recipe for DogsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMoe approved
My dog is pretty picky but loved this flavor! He’s a big fan of most open farm food.
- Samantha B.Verified BuyerReviewingOpen Farm GF Grass-Fed Beef RecipeI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBest Dog Food Brand
My dog loves openfarm food! It's the best for a dog with chicken allergy since almost all foods contain chicken meal no matter the protein, open farm is awesome because the ingredients are true to what protein it's advertised as!
We love Open Farm products but the beef kibble seems to be continuously a hit. We like to alternate between this one and the Chicken recipe. I like to use freeze dried toppers or bone broth to add a little fun to the doggo's meals.