- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Kara T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoAnother Win
My dog loves these! At first I was a little hesitant, but she munched it right down without a care in the world! It’s a very unique treat for sure!
- Angel O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaytasty snack for my picky dog
this was the first kind of treat foot i had given my dog. and oh my god did she love it!!
- Amanda N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat
My dog loves duck feet!
- Marissa (dog walker) H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoDuck feet
My dog absolutely loves this duck feet!
- Jessica D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect “Sunday” Snack
We love that these crunchy feet help keep Charlie’s teeth and gums healthy. Great topper for a lick mat or slow feeder bowl dinner.
Please don't stop selling these items! My dog is a rescue and he has little interest in treats, toys, playing, other dogs, etc. and one of the only interests he has is the duck feet! The crunch seems to delight him along with his human family, considering we finally found something he likes. Thank you very much!
My pup loves these. They're really great for small to medium dogs. These don't last long, but if you're looking for a special treat to give your dog after a great training session, etc., - this is it.