- Heather R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayGreat treat!
Lily loves these
- Deidre K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoBest ever!
My dogs love these!!
- Laura Mc G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGemma loves them!
These are her favorite cod treats. Since she is older and has few teeth, these are easy for her to eat and enjoy.
- Bryan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars4 weeks agoMy Boston’s favorite treats
These really are the best treats I’ve found. Our dog absolutely loves them. A really healthy snack and reward for any sized dog.
- Racquel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCod chips
This pampered pup only eats the best! No processed foods and only single ingredient. Loves the Cod chips & skins!
The pup love this treat. Use it as a special treat for crate train for bed time.
My dogs understands that these treats are extra special and so they are called cookies. He gets excited for treats but goes nuts for “cookies”. :-)
my two dogs are obsessed with these Alaskan cod chips. they are healthy treats i give them
My dog loves treats, but she has a sensitive stomach, allergies and pancreatitis. I give her these treats and she loves them!!! She can't get enough of them, and they are good for her health (they pose no problems as a result of her health issues.) I keep a supply at home for her ... we never run out!
We have been waiting for the cod chips to come back into stock. These by far are the favorite of our dog. We found them at L.L. Bean in Cincinnati year back and was so happy that they came back in stock at polka dog. So happy we ordered five bags to stock up.