- Lisa P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoPerfect for Training
I haven't used these yet because my new puppy has yet to arrive. They look to be perfect for training & healthy too.
- Cynthia B.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayJeopardy category: Papi’s Favorite Treat
What is Polka Dog Chicken Little Bones?
- Rasshaya V.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBest for training
Favorite treats for training.
- chantal m.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBest dog treats
My fog has gotten picky about gis treats but he does love chicken little
- Judith M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSmall but mighty
These bits are small and have a mighty taste for small breed dogs. My shin tzu LOVES them. He is very picky but these treats rank among his favorites
Bugsy, my beautiful little girl, who is perfect in every way, (we all know better right) loves to beg for treats. She has food allergies, so it's been a challenge to find a treat that she can digest without problems AND not lose her girlish figure. She loves them and we both get to feel rewarded at the same time.
My dogs have VERY sensitive stomachs and love these treats
These are the best treats. They are crunchy and 100% chicken. I keep them with me at all times so I can give them to dogs I see. They are not smelly so it's OK to store in your purse. They are also small so I don't worry about my friends getting too fat. They are expensive but totally worth it.
My pups just loves their treats! 🐶🐶
my 9 year old cavachon because of some medical issues is on a low fat bland diet. Ive had to change everything she eats. A friend told me about Polkadog and I began ordering various new treats. Lacey loves them all! The chicken littles are small and crunchy. All the products are made with the best ingredients and no fillers. I’m so happy with everything I’ve purchased and so is Lacey