- Damon K.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 minutes agoWe add these to are dogs food for the extra crunch
Great for training
- Jeannie S.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars3 days agoMy Puppy is so happy Polkadog Thank you!!!
My puppy eats them and Loves them!!!
I’m currently using them as a reward for litter box training & it’s definitely working!!!
I totally recommend this treat from Polkadog!!!
- Sara P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFavorite treats!
Charlie loves the treat bar. The chicken littles are a favorite, small and delicious
- Marc W.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat product
My black lab would sell her soul for these!
- Mike M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 weeks agoWonderful crunchy treats our dog loves
Natural, great treats our dog loves.
Bugsy, my beautiful little girl, who is perfect in every way, (we all know better right) loves to beg for treats. She has food allergies, so it's been a challenge to find a treat that she can digest without problems AND not lose her girlish figure. She loves them and we both get to feel rewarded at the same time.
My dogs have VERY sensitive stomachs and love these treats
These are the best treats. They are crunchy and 100% chicken. I keep them with me at all times so I can give them to dogs I see. They are not smelly so it's OK to store in your purse. They are also small so I don't worry about my friends getting too fat. They are expensive but totally worth it.
My pups just loves their treats! 🐶🐶
my 9 year old cavachon because of some medical issues is on a low fat bland diet. Ive had to change everything she eats. A friend told me about Polkadog and I began ordering various new treats. Lacey loves them all! The chicken littles are small and crunchy. All the products are made with the best ingredients and no fillers. I’m so happy with everything I’ve purchased and so is Lacey