Himalayan Dog Chew
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Amanda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 4 stars6 minutes agoRecommended by a friend
My friend recommended the Himalayan dog chew for my puppy. She didn’t seem overly interested at first then was more interested. The only negative is that it broke when she was playing with it and it was in smaller pieces. I read that you can microwave the smaller pieces to make them into puffs, we didn’t try that.
- Meliena D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 starsYesterdayLong lasting
These chews are excellent for our big lab mix. He's very gentle with them and we can leave him unattended, which I love. I soak the small bits in water for a couple of minutes and then microwave them, so they become these little cheese puffs that he also adores. Can highly recommend these for tough chewers!
- Lisa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 week agoPup loves this!
My corgipoo loves these!
- Amy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat chew activity!
Our pup looooves these. We also turn them into puffs at the end, which is also a fun treat.
- Cindy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars1 month agoMy dog loves it!
The chew is great. My dog really enjoyed the treat!
My baby Loved the treats will by them again
My dog unfortunately ate this treat very quickly. Upon first bite it shattered and I got worried and had to take the toy away. I’m not sure I will be purchasing this again.
The best Himalayan stick. Charlie my 11 month old golden doodle love these stick. We have tried a few different brands but polkadog brand wins.
He like the bully sticks too .. keeps him occupied during dinner.
I was super excited to get the box of treats for my puppers. They were excited too, but I was surprised that they did not love these treats, and these pups are not very choosy. I am not sure why they did not finish them, but they did not. Would I buy them again, probably not, but every dog is different and my dogs are a little weird.....
I was apprehensive about giving my pup bones this chew he absolutely loves it & it lasts a couple of weeks!