Small Filled Bone - Peanut Butter
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Jenna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agogreat bone
our dog loves these bones
- Samantha C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLong lasting play
My dog loves all bones but will demolish bully sticks and no hides in under 1 hour. This bone takes her longer to get the filling out and entertains her for hours and days. In between I put it in the freezer!
- Shannon C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agopeanut butter filled bones
The bones flake off sharp splinters that end up in my dogs throat. The holes are not large for him to eat the peanut butter.PPolkadog1 month ago
I am so sorry that happened with one of our products! I went ahead and emailed you.
- Lisa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPups love these!
Our pups love these!
- Rosemary S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSmall filled bone
My dog was so happy to get this bone!
My dog loves it!
My pup goes through chews SO quickly but this one stopped him in his tracks for hours!
The PB filled bones are one of our pup’s absolute favorites. They keep him occupied for hours and are mess-free. Highly recommended!
My Golden Retriever chews this bone for well over 3 months. Lasts and he loves it! Highly recommend.
The small filled peanut butter bones are the perfect treat to keep your pup occupied for a few hours. These small filled bones are easy for my 20 lb Jack Russell to carry around and play with as he continues to lick away at the filling. I have been purchasing these bones for a long time and never once has there been an adverse affect with my dogs digestion, nor weight gain that other treats can cause. It’s an excellent product for any dog.