Chicken Twist - Large
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Vasilia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoWe get one every time!
My pup LOVES these twists. They're a great activity for her to spend some time chewing and with clean ingredients you can't go wrong!
- Andy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoTreat not a chew
Didn’t realize it was a 1-and-done treat and not a chew. Pippa ate it all in less than 10 mins.
- jennifer f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoShe loves them
She has been eating these since a puppy. Nice after dinner treat
- KristenVerified ReviewerI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat treat
My dog absolutely loves these treats. Only reason they get 3 and not 5 stars is that in the last year the price has increased from $3.95 to $4.95 to the current price of $5.95.
- Jed M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove ‘em
My dog loves them so much! Highly recommended.
Theses sticks keep my little boy busy & happy for quite a while
My dog can be picky about treats, but he loves these rawhide twists. They seem to keep him busy for a while, which is great! I’ve also had no issues with any staining on the rug from the bone.
Dogs loved 'em!
Our puppy loved these! She's a big chewer and these kept her occupied for a while! And they didn't smell which was a plus
Both my 3 year old and puppy love these bones. Keeps the pups happy and preoccupied.