- Kerri G.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoMy puppy loves these!!
My puppy can’t get enough of these!! These bits are great for training too!!
- Umber A.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayamazing training treats!
our frenchie loves these duck treats and will learn just about anything to enjoy them! they're the perfect size for her, easy to carry around with us, and we love that they are made from wholesome ingredients. here is proof of a very happy and attentive dog waiting for her next lucky duck bit:)
- Katie C.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Will Eat AnythingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove it
My dog loves all the treats, I tried these duck bones and they are great for training to break into pieces, but he especially loves the dehydrated cod skins!
- Sarah C.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoAn All-Time Fave
My dog loves all the treats we get from Polka Dog. Lucky Duck Bones, Turkey and Cranberry Meatballs, Duck Poppers, and the sweet potato and duck wraps are her favorites. I always feel good about feeding her Polka Dog treats - well made, no artificial ingredients, locally owned, and more importantly the service at Polka Dog is the best around. We are always well taken care of whether shopping in store or online. I can't recommend Polka Dog enough.
- chandra g.Verified BuyerReviewingLucky Duck (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 0-1Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoTraining treats we both love!
Boone and myself love them! Perfect small size for training when you need to give lots of treats. And I’m happy because of the healthy minimal ingredients. I feel good about giving them to him.
I have 2 small breed dogs, and lucky duck bones are their all time favorite treats! They seem to enjoy the crunch, and I sometimes even split one in half for them… although each bone is a perfect little size for small breed dogs… I ALWAYS have to have them stocked up! 😊
My dogs love the crunchy cookies! They break in half very easily to give a smaller portion or fora small dog.
My Shelties love Lucky Duck Bones and Training Treats. I like that there are only two ingredients. It's crunchy and from how my Shelties react they are delicious. Of course, they enjoy all Polkadog treats!
My little pup loves these so much. She gets excited just seeing the bag!
Our sweet Lucy has loved everything I have gotten her from here!