- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Stephanie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat treats
My two dogs love these treats!
- Rebecca H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoWe love chicken chips!
With four picky pups, we sometimes struggle to find treats they don’t just eat once, but continue to love over time. The chicken chips and cheer-e-os are definitely a favorite for all four.
- CT M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoVery Good Goodies…
Our dog was thrilled when we walked into the house with the latest bag of goodies…she loves her Polkadog treats!
- Kelly T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoRosie’s favorite!
Although the treats are pretty expensive for oz. My Boston terrier loves them.
- Bonnie Lee L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSpecial treats
I like buying treats by the ounce because you can get have a good variety. I use these treats for special occasions when KCJO is a very good boy or has done something special.
My pups love this treat. They just hear the bag and go crazy.
Dogs absolutely love them. Great training treats.
These are so great for our little chihuahua terrier!
These are both a treat and a toy in my house. Every evening, my dog insists that I toss several of them from the kitchen into the living room for her. They bounce and roll nicely, and she goes running after them and then sniffs around the room until she finds them. Good for mental sniff-work exercise, and apparently tasty enough to inspire her to come get my for our nightly game.
My dog loves the duck poppers, duck is one of her fav flavors