- Marc W.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat product
My black lab would sell her soul for these!
- Mike M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 11+Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 stars2 days agoWonderful crunchy treats our dog loves
Natural, great treats our dog loves.
- Carol E.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoBest Treat
My grand dog LOVES these mini bites and her stomach was not upset.
- PATRICIA T.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 stars5 days agoFavorite snack EVER
I first received a pack of these from a friend. My Samoyed loves them. They aren't big but good little training bites and a bag lasts awhile because there's a lot of them. I like them because they aren't dusty or smelly so I can just grab a couple as rewards when we head outside without making a mess.
- Jay P.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGood Stuff
Our daughter's dog Ruby really likes the products that we get at polkadog. The staff at the store is always very friendly and professional.
it's good. my cat loves it.
These are a huge hit with my dog but she's a large dog so my only wish is that they also came in a bigger size.
My dogs love these little bones. I love listening to them crunch on them. They are a great treat.
My 13-year-old Pomeranian has chronic pancreatitis and cannot indulge in many foods. I have struggled to find a treat he can eat safely that also sparks his interest. Chicken Littles check both boxes! Not only does my picky little man love to snack on these treats - but they do not cause him to flare up. I have been feeding him these snacks for about several years now, and he hasn’t tired of them! The auto-ship feature is lovely - convenient and easy, we always have plenty of his favorite treats on hand. Our cat and younger Pom also love them. When you open a bag of these, all 3 animals come running to be the first to get a snack. If that’s not a solid testament to how delicious these treats are, then I do not know what is. Well done, Polkadog!
My did and cannily dogs all prefer the chicken littles and can’t seem to find the bags of them .