- chantal m.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest dog treats
My fog has gotten picky about gis treats but he does love chicken little
- Judith M.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSmall but mighty
These bits are small and have a mighty taste for small breed dogs. My shin tzu LOVES them. He is very picky but these treats rank among his favorites
- Jen R.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat training treat!
My dogs love these little treats and I love that they are all meat and no filler.
- Joan S.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bits)I recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoOur pup loves them.
And so does our kitty!
- Amanda R.Verified BuyerReviewingChicken Littles (Bones)I recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Large (50lbs+)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoA new favorite!
My dog loves them! Nice and crunchy. I do wish they had a bigger version though. My boy is 85 lbs.
it's good. my cat loves it.
These are a huge hit with my dog but she's a large dog so my only wish is that they also came in a bigger size.
My dogs love these little bones. I love listening to them crunch on them. They are a great treat.
My 13-year-old Pomeranian has chronic pancreatitis and cannot indulge in many foods. I have struggled to find a treat he can eat safely that also sparks his interest. Chicken Littles check both boxes! Not only does my picky little man love to snack on these treats - but they do not cause him to flare up. I have been feeding him these snacks for about several years now, and he hasn’t tired of them! The auto-ship feature is lovely - convenient and easy, we always have plenty of his favorite treats on hand. Our cat and younger Pom also love them. When you open a bag of these, all 3 animals come running to be the first to get a snack. If that’s not a solid testament to how delicious these treats are, then I do not know what is. Well done, Polkadog!
My did and cannily dogs all prefer the chicken littles and can’t seem to find the bags of them .