- Stephanie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayGreat treats
My dogs loved these treats!Was this helpful?
- Copper B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoDelicious, I say
I'm Copper -- a treewalker coonhound and I devoured these treats.Was this helpful?
- Joanne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 weeks agoDog treats by weight
My dog loves the cheese puffs I purchase (by weight), very convenient to be able to buy the amount I want! Employees are always very knowledgable and helpful!Was this helpful?
- Kumar V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoThe few things my fur-sister eats :)
Patch loves her Salmon bites and lamb and mackerel bites. Those are some of the few things that she arranges on her couch to consume throughout the day and must have it on her couch by 10 am or so :)Was this helpful?
- Jessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoHappy Pup
Our 4 month is a picky eater. He’s on an elimination diet and could only have duck. Didn’t have much luck with the treats at Petco and PetSmart. Tried over a dozen and he only liked Shameless’ Duck-Tato and Acana’s Duck and Pear Freeze Dried Treats. He was starting to get sick of it and found Polkadog Bakery in Lynnfield. He loves the duck chips, duck jerky, and duck & sweet potato roll ups. He’s now 7 months and has a treat from Polkadog everyday and has yet to be sick of it.Was this helpful?
This test is our Kirby’s favorite! It’s a little on the smelly side, but I store it in an airtight container to keep the smell at bay. He goes CRAZY for these! I always have a good stock in our home.