- mike l.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoDental treats
These are by far the best dental treats you can give your pups. Bustah and his friend Gypsy love them so much I just ordered the biggest bag I could.
- mike l.Verified BuyerReviewingHaddock SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 2-5Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLikes the skin's alot
Easy to feed and Bustah loves them.
- Martha W.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Medium (25-50lbs)Eating Habits Balanced EaterRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoDogs love them!
We received one bag of the skins that were too thick. A bunch of skins wrapped together. There were about 1/3 the number of sticks in a 2 lb bag. A replacement bag was sent and they're back to normal! Great treats for the dogs!
- Jessica L.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoCod skins
Dogs love them and great die pups with chicken sensitivity
- Don S.Verified BuyerReviewingCod SkinsI recommend this productDog Age 6-10Dog Size Small (1-25lbs)Eating Habits Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood
OK being honest I was a little scared to order these, our Corgi is so picky in what she will eat, but not with these! She LOVES them will be ordering more when we get low! Thank you for making a healthy treat for the pups!
I Pup Loves her fish
Bought these as a gift, and the recipient loved them! I recommend this and all Polkadog products.
My 2 Cavaliers love the 3 pack of fish skins. They are of high quality and full of crunchy goodness. Perfect for 2 good boys😍
it's Baxter's favorite thing when we leave. He always gets a croncher (our name for the fish skins) when we leave the house!