Assistant Manager - Chestnut Hill APPLY NOW
Are you a natural when it comes to customer service and an animal lover? If so, you should come join a team of passionate and eager individuals. We are seeking a driven and optimistic Assistant Store Manager for our store at Chestnut Hill.
How To Apply
Submit your resume below and tell us about your interest in working at Polkadog.
$18-20 per hour
Employee Pet Feed Program
Paid Time Off
Professional Development Assistance
- Assists and supports Store Manager with operations of the store and management of team members.
- Works as part of the team to achieve set goals
- Ensures that each customer is greeted and provides outstanding customer service.
- Directs customers to merchandise.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Manages cash and credit transactions.
- Maintains appearance of the store (Cleaning, stocking, and merchandising).
- Assists with weekly intake of orders to include accuracy of delivered product, stocking store and placing product in back stock (Includes lifting up to 50lbs.)
- Assists with in-store events (preparation, execution, and breakdown)|||Dedham - Legacy Place|||||||||IV8We_K_RsNEdjbK|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||18|||20|||true|||